Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Activity 1 1-11-11 How do I learn?

I learned how to cook breakfast foods.  For the last 6 years I have been cooking breakfast at Jamies buckshot bar in Boyceville, Wi.  I had little experience cooking before I started working at buckshots.  I learned how to make everything on the menu and I learned how manage my time in the kitchen.  Learning time management in the kitchen has helped me in other aspects of my life.  Time management has helped me do better in school and at home.  At buckshots I learned how to make eggs, pancakes, french toast, and so much more.  I learned how to move around the kitchen quickly and safely.  Depending on the order, I can send food out in under ten minutes.  I have been cooking close to every weekend for the last 6 years and I have many regular customers.  I like to make up new things for the breakfast menu.  I also cook our lunch items on the menu and I have gotten really good at making those as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment